Expansion Joint Fabric NFA is a vital component in most industrial plants. This connector is more flexible but riskier, as it is made of several layers of multi-functional and heat-resistant fabric to provide shock absorption to the ducting system by absorbing/taking thermal expansion on movement or misalignment caused by thermal changes in the surrounding area.
Type of Expansion Joint Fabric:
– EJF Type Flange. – Single Layer EJF.
– EJF Type Belt. – EJF Round Shape.
– EJF Bellows Type. – EJF Rectangular.
– EJF Complete Set. – Bolster Only.
To find out more details about this product, please visit our fabric expansion joint product page.
Expansion Joints Metal NFA are flexible joints made of metal, mounted on piping systems made of metal or stainless steel and ducting for connection with other materials for thermal expansion and relative movement in pipes, containers and machinery, as well as to accommodate expansion and vibrations caused by changes in temperature, pressure and the medium used in the goods. They are made with one or more metal bellows, using flange connectors at both ends, and a tie rod located in the middle of the bellows to optimize the application.
Type of Expansion Joint Metal:
– Single Bellows Unrestrained.
– Double Bellows Unrestrained.
– Universal Bellows Expansion Joint.
– Single Tied Expansion Joint.
– Double Tied Expansion Joint.
To find out more details about this product, please visit our metal expansion joint product page.