PTFE Pipe Lining NFA are the main products we strive to make the best PTFE Lining products in Indonesia with quality and processes with a high level of detail, because it will affect when this item will be applied. PTFE Lining in Indonesia is needed especially in several industrial sectors, such as, Pulp and Paper Factories, Power Plants, Oil and Gas, Cement Plants, Fertilizer Plants, Chemical Plants, Petrochemical Plants, Steel Mills, Sugar Mills, Food and Beverage, etc.
PTFE is defined as a polymer group and has the lowest coefficient of friction compared to others. Another advantage of PTFE is that it can withstand high temperatures with any medium, has excellent chemical resistance to chemicals, acids and bases. What’s more, PTFE has no effect on the effects of oxygen, ozone and even UV rays so it can be named as an excellent dielectric insulation. PTFE temperatures range from 260oC (500oF) to -270oC (-454oF).
The advantage if you use our product:
- Our production PTFE sizes are 1 “- 24” with lengths up to 2000mm.
- PTFE has very high corrosion resistance.
- Withstands temperatures from -200 0C to 260 0C.
- PTFE is resistant to chemicals: Ozone, Chlorine, Acetic Acid, Ammonia, Sulfuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid and others.
- PTFE has a very low friction force.
- PTFE has a long service life (up to 5 years with chemicals).
- Maintenance free.
By making PTFE as our main product, we are very confident that if you use PTFE-screened pipes it will be very good for your business going forward.