Rubber lining is a material that is intended to be resistant to chemicals. Specifications Rubber Lining for Tank (for Chemical). Rubber lining tanks are widely used in tanks, NFA has the opportunity at this time to develop our products in tank fabrication and do lining, lining that we can work on, namely PTFE lining and Rubber lining.
In this project we are working on vertical tank fabrication with rubber lining with the following specifications:
– SIZE : 5 M³ = Ø 1400 x 3400 MM
– TOP : SA 515 GR.70 OR EQUIVALENT – THK. 6 MM
– SHELL : SA 515 GR.70 OR EQUIVALENT – THK. 6 MM
– BOTTOM : SA 515 GR.70 OR EQUIVALENT – THK. 6 MM
– PLATE STRAINER : THK. 14 MM
– INSIDE LINING : 4.5 – 5 MM – NATURAL HARD RUBBER
– FLANGE EXTERNAL : DIN 2576 – PN10 CS
We adjust the specifications to user requests, after finishing lining, a quality control process is carried out for rubber lining with several types of tests, namely, hydrotest, spraytest, and sparktest.
If you have a request for lining tank fabrication or not, please contact us to provide detailed information.